|1951||- Pioneered Conversions of ship's coal fired boilers to heavy oil boilers.|
- Heavy oil-fired burner for National Railway steam locomotives "Limited express KAMOME" completed.
|1954||- Compact, Light weight, high efficiency fuel oil heater developed.
- Lloyd welding approved for the factory Granted.
- First Japanese oil spray particle size measuring device completed and measured practical heavy oil droplet.
|1955||- Ideal burner for glass melting furnace completed.|
|1956||- Y-jet type steam atomizing burner completed.|
- Submerged combustion system with high duty burner completed.
|1960||- Senior Managing Director, Mr. Tetsuya Okihara, assumes office as President.
- Main factory completed.
|1961||- VOLCANO Technical Laboratory established. Capital increased to 10 million yen.
- Factory qualified for class 1 pressure container production.
- Technical collaboration with ABC Co., Ltd. of England signed which led to the production of the Suspended Flame Burner.
|1963||- Company name changed to VOLCANO Co,.Ltd.
- Chairman, Mr. Benji Okihara, awarded Maritime contributor.
- Technical collaboration on Double Toroidal Burner with Urquhart Eng. Co., Ltd. of England signed.
|1965||- Merged Nagoya office to main head office.|
|1966||- Introduction of the profit center approach for enhancement of management culture.
- Automatic burner installed on world's largest tanker "Idemitsu Maru".
- Chairman, Mr. Benji Okihara, awarded the Fourth Order of Merit.
- Successful development of Top Firing burner.
|1968||- Entrusted with the task of developing and manufacturing high heat release burner for naval vessels of Defence Ministry.
- Air flow pattern experimental facilities using water model established.
- Inert gas generator developed.
Suspended flame burner
Top firing burner test furnace